Sunday, September 14, 2014

So....

Well, time to start thinking about Halloween.  I'm on my yearly crash diet to make sure I can fit into something cute.  In years past, I've been many things for my annual public jaunt, and if you're new to the blog please feel free to look at my past adventures as a:


So, I have some ideas for what I'll wear this year.  To quote an earlier entry, "a good costume gets attention...no skulking around in the shadows with this one, a costume of someone who wants to be noticed.  A good costume is cumbersome with you having to worry about stuff getting caught in a door.  Lots of stuff to worry about.  Most importantly, it is ridiculous.   The outfit is SO ridiculous, you can't take the wearer as anything other than someone cute and dismissable."

I'd love to hear your suggestions.

1 comment: