Friday, January 8, 2016

Carnival

So guess what? No guess again! Okay I'll tell you. I have a date soon with Mr. Strauss. Well, it's a date but not like a date date. I mean he's taking me to the carnival. But it's February. Wait, let me start over. My Master is taking me on a date. I don't know what carnival yet, but I do know there are prizes and games! I don't really know a lot about it, but I am gonna be at home and he is at home and we'll be playing games online an stuff. But since it's a video date the hardest part is the video. What am I gonna wear? I mean, it has to be cute and flirty but not slutty. It should be fun but not like you know. A skirt? Or cute jeans? Which top? Accessories? Hopefully my date will help me decide. Being his girl is so hard...but I can't wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it has to be a skirt or dress. you should be feeling sub-concisous about not flashing your panties, plus you need to tease your date a little bit. No point wearing jeans and a big thick jumper!!

    ReplyDelete