Thursday, January 14, 2016

My time at the carnival

So, you're probably wondering how carnival went. I guess I have to tell you. I was all excited to begin. I was in a cute sunny yellow skirt over black leggings and a dark orange tank that said LOVE BOYS in huge letters, like those PINK tank tops. A necklace and a bracelet that said "in a relationship" to hold off any boys hitting on me finished it out. And cuz Mr. Strauss likes my heels I wore them. Well, Mr. Strauss knows how much I lahv balloons, and it is a carnival, so pretty soon I had two orange balloons tied, one to each wrist. Soon after that there were two pink ones tied to the base of my ponytails, which bounced in my face a lot...but it would get trickier. We started by playing dizzy bat, what he called "dizzy ditzy". When he said, I had to spin around my forehead on a baseball bat for twenty seconds. I know he loved watching my stumble around after that, especially in my heels (my calves were KILLING me!) The last time I literally walked into the wall. Then Mr. Strauss did something kinda mean. He said since I loved balloons so much, I should tie one...to my bangs. Now I had this yellow balloon bobbing in front of my face, and I could kinda puff some air to blow it away for a sec, but it would just come back. So between dizzy ditz and the balloon, I was SO bad at ring toss! I had to write some lines because I was so bad. But the stupid balloons kept getting my way...the balloons would get in one eye then float to the other. Had to keep tilting my head around to see. If he had given me another balloon I would have been almost blind! I admit I kinda had a little moment, almost a tantrum, because I was doing so badly. He let me stop trying though. It was just too hard! Then. Oh, I shouldn't even tell you. With Master's directive, I had a pie. Orange jello topped with whipped cream. And when he said go, I had to do a pie-eating contest for three minutes. No hands of course. Twenty-four hours later, I can still smell the whipped cream jammed up my nose. And that's when sitting there, on camera, jello and whipped cream all over my face -- he dumped me! Yeah! It was so sad....I'm not even sure what's next. And the bracelet that said "in a relationship"...the inside says "it's complicated" and that's the side that's showing now.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Ash! Try not to cry! We'll head to mall... once I'm out of detention...

    ReplyDelete