Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Help?

After Halloween, to my way of thinking, the next couples of weeks may be the most socially acceptable time to crossdress.  Why?

For my foreign readers, a popular form of entertainment in the US is "Fantasy football", an exercise that I hear is taking root elsewhere in the globe.  Players choose a lineup of athletes, and earn points based on those athletes' endeavors.  Part of the lore, as well, is the increasing prominence of forfeits, penalties, for the loser.

I have an idea that I'd like to implement, something not far off activities done before but would need some help.  This person would merely need to place a phone call on my behalf, and add some of their own ideas.   If interested, comment below so I may reach you, or use the email on this site.  I'm hoping to carry this out by Tuesday the 16th.

Now that I'm on my own again, I need to make things happen.   This is how.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    How are you. well i like your blog very
    much and visit it regularly. i am also following your blog.

    Well i have also have my own blog www.webfemulate.com and I will be
    grate thankful to you if you can add my blog to your blogroll List and i
    will also do the same.

    Please help my blog to grow, i will be thankful to you.

    Thanks,
    Jemmy

    ReplyDelete